Winners are recognized for their excellence in deploying Technology Intelligence to drive significant business value
STOCKHOLM & AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Snow Software, the global leader in Technology Intelligence, today announced the winners of its second annual Technology Intelligence Awards. The panel of judges carefully assessed organizations’ excellence across several categories, awarding the top five companies for their innovative and impactful programs. The winners were formally celebrated for their accolades at the awards ceremony earlier today, June 23, 2022.
“Our second annual Snow Technology Intelligence Awards gives us the opportunity to celebrate the excellence and innovation our customers are driving with their Technology Intelligence initiatives and the tangible impact they’re delivering for their organizations, our society and our planet,” said Vishal Rao, President and CEO at Snow. “At Snow, we’re continually impressed by the dedication and inventiveness of our customers and are grateful for their ongoing trust, so it’s great to have this opportunity to honor their successes.”
Technology Intelligence begins with comprehensive visibility and a clear understanding of the cost, usage, risk profile and overall value of an organization’s IT ecosystem. By leveraging accurate and actionable data, IT teams can more quickly make strategic business decisions, propelling innovation initiatives, building resilience and empowering the workforce. Our winners demonstrated how Technology Intelligence enabled significant organizational success.
This year’s categories and winners are:
- Impact of the Year: Organizations that deliver multifaceted value and elevate their business utilizing one or more of the solutions offered by Snow.
- SAM Excellence: Organizations with exceptional achievement in software or SaaS management powered by the Snow Software Asset Management (SAM) solution.
- Cloud Excellence: Organizations with exceptional achievement in cloud management powered by Snow Commander.
- SAP® Excellence: Organizations with exceptional achievement in SAP® management powered by Snow Optimizer for SAP® Software.
- Technology for Good: Organizations that leverage Technology Intelligence to tackle some of the most challenging issues affecting society and the planet.
This year’s judges’ choice awards are:
- Trailblazer of the Year
- Innovation of the Year
- Transformation of the Year
For further information on the Snow Technology Intelligence Awards, please visit: https://www.snowsoftware.com/customer-awards.
About Snow Software
Snow Software is changing the way organizations understand and manage their technology consumption. Our Technology Intelligence platform provides comprehensive visibility and contextual insight across software, SaaS, hardware and cloud. With Snow, IT leaders can effectively optimize resources, enhance performance and enable operational agility in a hybrid world. To learn more, visit www.snowsoftware.com.